Sunday, April 24, 2011

Silly Survey Time

Found this survey and thought it might be fun to fill out   :)
Great way to get to know your fellow bloggers!

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed, always closed. I have gotten out of bed just to close a closet door because it was open a few inches. Not sure why I do that.

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes I do ... but I rarely use them once I get home, so it's kind of silly.

Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
When I make the bed, I tuck the sheets in, but after being in bed about 30 minutes I untuck them so I can have one foot outside the covers.

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
LOL no

Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes, I use them everywhere  :)  They are awesome.

Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Sometimes ... but I use the majority of coupons I cut out.

Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Swarm of bees because you can get away from them by jumping to water or going inside ... there is no way I could out run a bear.

Do you have freckles?
I do ... everywhere!

Do you always smile for pictures?
Most of the time ... but sometimes I stick out my tonge

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Being late, and people who are two-faced

Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Sometimes ... that is a weird question lol

Have you ever peed in the woods?
lol yes I actually have, in three different countries hahaha

What about pooped in the woods?
euw no ... I would have to be pretty desperate

Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Yes indeed.

Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Nope ... I used to when I was a kid though.

How many people have you slept with this week?
My one and only.

What size is your bed?
Queen ... we need a king, I like to spread out ... as does my 25lbs dog.

What is your Song of the week?
The new Kei$ha song

Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Of course ... I like a guy in a pink shirt

Do you still watch cartoons?
Does 'Family Guy' count? ... then yes

Whats your least favorite movie?
I never remember the names of the bad movies ... so I cant answer that one.

Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
In my vegetable garden ... if I had one.

What do you drink with dinner?
Usually water ... sometimes juice or a cocktail.

What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I dont eat chicken nuggets, euw

What is your favorite food?
Anything vegan ... but I love all cuisines.

What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Finding Nemo ... the Black Swan is a new addition to that catagory

Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My one and only  :)

Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope

Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Noway ... I respect my body and myself and could never do that.

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Last week :)  I love writing letters.

Can you change the oil on a car?
No, but I really need to learn.

Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope :)

Ran out of gas?
I came very close once, but nope.

Favorite kind of sandwich?
A big old veggie sandwhich, yummmm.

Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Eggs, banana and a whole grain bagel  :)

What is your usual bedtime?
Anywhere between 10pm-12am

Are you lazy?
I can be incredibly lazy sometimes.

When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Almost always a witch

What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Umm, I'm the year of the Tiger ... is that what you mean?

How many languages can you speak?
English and German.

Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Cosmo and Runners World

Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Oooh most definitely legos

Are you stubborn?
Very! Ask anyone who knows me!

Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Ive never watched Letterman ... so Leno.

Ever watch soap operas?
Ugh no ... they are so stupid.

Afraid of heights?
Only if there is a danger of me falling

Sing in the car?
Like a rockstar every day.

Dance in the shower?
No ... afraid I will slip and fall

Dance in the car?
Sometimes lol

Ever used a gun?
Only at a shooting range ... that was awesome.

Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Yes, for my senior photos at high school

Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Sometimes, but I usually enjoy a good musical.

Is Christmas stressful?
Not for me.

Ever eat a pierogi?
No idea lol

Favorite type of fruit pie?
Oh apple apple apple

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Doctor, police officer and actress

Do you believe in ghosts?
hmmm yes and no

Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Oh yeah ... hate that feeling

Take a vitamin daily?
I take many ... want to make sure I have everything covered.

Wear slippers?
Occasionally ... but I prefer socks or bare feet

Wear a bath robe?
In the winter when its cold

What do you wear to bed?
It varies from full flannel pjs down to underwear depending on the weather

First concert?
Boyzone in Ireland when I was 12

Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
I am a total Target shopper.

Nike or Adidas?
Adidas by a million miles

Cheetos Or Fritos?
I dont really eat either, but every once in a while I crave cheetos

Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts ... I dont feel like I'm eating anything with sunflower seeds

Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
No, but I am guessing that they are very good

Ever take dance lessons?
Many many dance classes ... ballet, contemporary, jazz, hiphop

Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
He will own his own restaurant some day

Can you curl your tongue?
Yes I can :)

Ever won a spelling bee?
I have never even competed in one

Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
haha yes and I felt incredibly stupid
Own any record albums?
No i dont ... my dad does
Own a record player?
Nope ... but again, my dad does
Regularly burn incense?
No, but I have done it like twice in my whole life
Ever been in love?
I am in love right now <3

Who would you like to see in concert?
Coldplay ... they are amazing

What was the last concert you saw?
It was with dad ... either Genisis or The Chieftans ... I cannot remember which came last

Hot tea or cold tea?
I like both

Tea or coffee?
Coffee please :)

Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Neither ... chocolate chip cookies please

Can you swim well?
No, not at all really

Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes, but I am more likely to cheat

Are you patient?
I consider myself to be a pretty patient person.

DJ or band, at a wedding?
Live bands are way more fun

Ever won a contest?
Oh yes, quite a few ... I'm pretty lucky :)

Ever have plastic surgery?
No sir ... and dont ever plan to

Which are better black or green olives?
Neither thank you

Can you knit or crochet?
I can knit a scarf

Best room for a fireplace?
In a cold climate ...  the bedroom, very romantic :)

Do you want to get married?
Yes I do!!! :)
Who was your HS crush?
Hah, Logan and Gaston ... and I got to date one of em :)
Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No ... thats not a very adult thing to do ... but I do try to make a compremise

Do you have kids?
No I dont
Do you want kids?
Very very much!
Whats your favorite color?
It varies on a daily basis ... depends on my mood etc
Do you miss anyone right now?
My grandfather always ... my parents and sister too

Did you watch, Next Great American Band on FOX?
Nope!

No comments:

Post a Comment